Tuesday, July 18, 2006

To Justin

Just wanted to say the trip is coming near an end and we wish Justin could have came, sorry about Pete. By the way we have literally 1000 pictures to post but no wireless, we saw one wifi zone and it was in a restaurant far from our hostel and we don't know if it's a hotspot that you have to sign up for either. Bottom line we get home thursday and expect the following week or two to showcase tons and tons of pictures. I've had a great time and so has Mark and today we go to Versailles(spelling?) I only know it for the treaty and Mark told me bout it helping bankrupt France and I also know Marie Antoinette was kidnapped from there and then beheaded. What I don't know is what it looks like and I refuse to look, I much rather see it for my first time in person than on a pic online. I imagine I will get there and immediately recognize it from history books and such though. Wish us luck and thanks to everyone for reading. Anyway who cannot figure out how to post Rick Coxson has a hotline open 24 hours a day for any enquiries.

MK3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home